Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer by the software / program you use to browse the Internet. These files are essential for the provision of services of the information society and have been part of it since the first Internet browsers. They are used to store information about: browsing patterns, preferences in the configuration of web applications, visit statistics, social networks, among others. Furthermore, they can be used to identify the user.
- Own cookies: These are those that we send to the User's computer from the domain managed by the Owner to provide the service requested by the User.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Functional cookies: These are those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Location cookies: They are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow you to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
• Accept cookies, which will not show the notice again.
• Close the notice, thus hiding it on the page you are viewing.
• Modify the configuration, changing the cookie management options in the browsers you use.
The User can withdraw their consent to the use of the Cookies Policy at any time, for this they will proceed to eliminate the cookies stored on their equipment through the settings and configurations of the Internet browser used, different mechanisms for managing cookies are listed below. in the most used browsers:
- · : https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- · : https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- · : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- · : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- · : https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- · : http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
For other Internet browsers, consult the help provided by their developers. You can also manage cookies in your browser with accessories or tools such as:
- · : www.ghostery.com/
- · : www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
- · : https://www.eff.org/es/privacybadger
- · , available in the chrome web store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore
- · https://www.americanexpress.com/es/legal/politica-de-privacidad-online.html
- · : https://www.facebook.com/policies
- · : https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- · : http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- · : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- · : https://privacy.google.com/
- · : http://instagram.com/legal/privacy/
- · : https://www.mastercard.es/es-es/politica-de-privacidad-global.html
- · : https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=es_ES
- · : https://www.visaeurope.es/pay-with-visa/visa-checkout/política-de-privacidad.html
as a service for capturing personal data in order to track and segment visitors to this Website. To guarantee the anonymity of our website visitors, the visitor's IP address data is anonymized directly before proceeding to its storage. In this way, the anonymity of each visitor is fully guaranteed. However, if you want to prevent Google Analytics from using your data, there are add-ons that will allow you to perform this block, such as the one developed by Google for different browsers: